New Canaan Coalition
2020 Logo Contest
The New Canaan Coalition (the Coalition) requires a new logo this year and we need your help! The logo must reflect the goals of New Canaan CARES, the coalition and our community. The contest is open to high school students who live or attend school in New Canaan. The winner will receive a $100 gift card to the local New Canaan merchant of their choice and bragging rights!
- Key words to consider in designing the logo are: youth, community, together, support, educate, grow, empower, learn, build.
- The logo may incorporate words, images or a combination of the two.
- No more than two colors may be used to create the logo.
- No dates should be included in the logo.
- Logos must be usable in color or black and white.
- Logos must be easily reproducible and scalable for large and small formatting.
- The logo may be used on our website, marketing materials, videos, t-shirts, banners, etc. and should be legible for all uses.
- Logos must have been created and edited by the contestant(s).
- Logos may not include copyrighted or licensed material or images.
- Materials or images must not have not been previously published.
All submission must be submitted to email@example.com in jpg format no later than 11:59 p.m. Sunday, November 15, 2020.
The winner will be notified by Friday, November 20th and announced shortly thereafter.
- Winners will be selected by New Canaan Coalition members in conjunction with the New Canaan CARES youth advisory committee.
- Contestants agree that New Canaan CARES, representing the coalition, may publish their logo and name(s) and may use both for advertising campaigns and/or marketing materials in the future. Contestants assign all ownership rights, including all intellectual property rights to the logo, to New Canaan CARES.
- Additionally, New Canaan CARES and/or the Coalition may alter, modify or revise the logo as it sees necessary to achieve the goals of the center.
- New Canaan CARES and/or the Coalition reserve the right to not select a winner if, in its sole discretion, no suitable entries are received.
What is the New Canaan Coalition?
The New Canaan Coalition is the local prevention council (LPC) whose goal is to increase public awareness of the risks associated with substance use and misuse with a primary focus on youth. New Canaan CARES runs the local LPC with input from representatives from New Canaan Public Schools, the New Canaan Police Department, the Town of New Canaan, our business and faith communities, as well as youth and parent representatives.
For more information please contact New Canaan CARES, caresinfo@newcanaanCARES.org