There are many ways to get involved
- Parent Representatives for local schools and preschools
- Home Tour Committee
- Annual Appeal Committee
- Grant Writing
Create a Facebook Fundraiser for New Canaan CARES
- Click Fundraisers in the left menu of your News Feed
- Click Raise Money
- Select Nonprofit
- Type New Canaan Cares in the search box and select
- Fill out the requested information
- Click Create
Set your Amazon Smile account to support New Canaan CARES and know you are helping CARES just by going about your daily routine.
Host a Special Event for Family and Friends
Perhaps a coffee to spread the word about CARES?
Spin, yoga or pilates session?
A luncheon with a speaker?
Book chat with friends facilitated by our ED?
Any other family fun ideas welcome – contact us!
A legacy gift could be made in one of the several ways.
- Bequests in a will or trust
- Beneficiary designations in a retirement fund such as an IRA, 401(k), or 403(b)
- Beneficiary designation in a life insurance policy
- Or outright gift of life insurance cash value
If you would like to discuss how you can leave your legacy with New Canaan Cares, contact the office at 203-966-7862 for a meeting.
New Canaan Cares relies on strong volunteer involvement
Join the CARES team and support a healthier and safer town for our families. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us to learn more and get involved.
Every Dollar Counts
Below are examples of how your generous donation will be used.
Up to $99
- Contributes to a prominent local speaker
$100 – $499
- Supports a child through the Middle School Leadership Program
- Helps provide dinner for our Elder Buddies
$500 – $999
- Enables our High School Leadership Students to connect with youth and the community in our Mentoring through Media Program
$1000 – $2499
- Sponsors a high school candidate for the CARES
$2500 – $4999
- Sponsors a semester of our after school KidPOWER Youth Leadership Program
$5000 and above
- Underwrites a National Speaker for Community Speaker Series