- This event has passed.
Parenting QuaranTEENS into Growing TEENS
March 10 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
High School PFA Meeting
Ready for spring? We sure are! A new season is a wonderful time to reset our parenting priorities and revive our teens’ developing sense of independence and autonomy.
Join Andree Palmgren, LPC, educator & parent as she addresses common parenting questions:
- Spring will bring more opportunities for our teens to gather with their friends outside. How do we balance our teen’s social needs with our family’s guidelines?
- How can I help my teen look ahead as they make decisions?
- I’m feeling pretty burned out right now. What are some easy and impactful ways I can be investing in my relationship with my teen?
- It’s hard to give my teen the independence they desire and need when they are home so much. Any tips?
- Is it normal that my teen spends so much time in their room, is up so late? Can be irritable and emotional? Takes it out on me?
- What’s the most important thing my teen needs from me right now?
- How can I use the upcoming spring months to recharge personally and feel re-energized in my family life?