CARES provides training seminars geared to the professional development of educators, support staff and ancillary staff, preschool through high school. Our Professional Development is designed to actively support and inspire participants to address current social and emotional health issues using practical and user-friendly teaching approaches.
Programs range from 90 minutes to full-day PD days, and address topics such as:
- Prosocial Skills that Reduce Cliques, Exclusion, and Other Mean Behaviors
- Navigating the Teen Party Scene
- Social Development – Milestones and Challenges
- Social Networking: Creating a Game Plan, Establishing Boundaries
- Transitioning: Supporting Kids and Families through Educational and Social Milestones
- Sexual Harassment Inside and Outside the Classroom
Topics can be combined, modified and expanded to meet your audience and group dynamic.
Limited training dates available